- Show and Shine: April 30 | 5:30-7 pm
- Parade: May 1| 6 pm
- Car Show: May 2| Noon to 4 pm at Eastmont Community Park
- Registration Deadline: April 10, to receive a goodie bag - goodie bags include a free event t-shirt and dash plaque.
|Each Additional Vehicle||$10 - Goodie Bag and T-Shirt Not Included|
|Commercial Registration Fee - Any Vehicle Advertising a Business||$75|
Registration fee includes parade and car show.
How to Register
- Register Online
- Paper Registration Forms (PDF) are available at the East Wenatchee Les Schwab, City Hall or Download a paper Registration Form. Return a completed Registration Form and payment to:
City of East Wenatchee
271 9th Street
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Registrations are only accepted until April 29, any late registrations need to register at the parade or during the Car Show check-in time.
- 3 pm - Corner of 3rd Street and Georgia Avenue
- 6 pm - Parade Start Time
Car Show Check-in
- 9 am to 12 pm to Eastmont Community Park
Due to liability issues, all vehicles must be parked by Noon, which is when the car show begins and spectators will start entering the car show area.
- 4 pm - Stage Area
General Rules & Regulations
- Must provide a current copy of your vehicles car insurance to participate in the events.
- No refunds after April 17, 2020. Participants who do not show up for any of the events will forfeit their goodie bags.
- Participants must observe all applicable rules and regulations, conform to the standards of reasonable public taste and safety and follow all instructions from Event Officials and Police.
- All vehicles must be street-legal to participate in the parade.
- Forward movement maneuvers only, are permitted.
- Show-off starts and stops or any form of racing will not be tolerated.
- Riders, in participating vehicles, must be seated.
- No candy, literature or objects are allowed to be handed out or thrown from vehicles during the parade.
- Vehicles must be checked into the Car Show by 12 pm and must remain in the show area until after the awards ceremony.
- Winners must be present to win and the City will need to take a photo of your vehicle prior to leaving the event.
- The Classy Chassis Committee reserves the right to change or modify any class and assign your entry into a class. The Committee also reserves the right to remove any entrant, at any time during the event.
- Any vehicle that leaks fluid on the field will be removed from the event, at the owners expense.