Check-in time for the event is at 8 am on Saturday, Oct.5, 2019. Vendors must be ready to open by 10 am, Saturday, October 5, 2019.
All booths are outdoors and subject to uneven ground and varying weather conditions. Vendors must provide all partitions, tables, awnings, accessories, etc. for their booth space, and must fit all their merchandise, equipment, etc. within the assigned space. Vendors are responsible for their own set-up and take-down. Vendors requiring power will need to supply their own 100 feet extension cord and any type of electrical adapter needed. All cords must be protected from traffic areas. Vendors are responsible for charging and claiming Washington State sales tax current percentage.
Hours of Operation
- Saturday, October 5, 2019, 10 am to 5 pm
- Vendors are not allowed to close early or leave early.
Vendors are responsible for their own areas. The East Wenatchee Events Board, City Eastmont Metropolitan Park District, Wings and Wheels Festival nor the City of East Wenatchee assumes responsibility for injury to persons, or loss or damage, including theft, to any property of the Vendor.
Vendors are responsible for any trash in their area. No oil, water, grease, coals, or ashes will be dumped on any open area or any part of the property, into the gutters or planters. Vendors who fail to comply will be billed for clean up.
- The Wings and Wheels Festival reserves the right to remove any merchandise that is not considered suitable for a general audience; to remove any Vendor who does not comply with Vendor Rules and Regulations, and/or cooperate with Festival officials.
- Vendors are responsible for the behavior of their associates, assistants, and children.
- No alcoholic beverages, loud music or television, or "hawking" will be allowed in the vicinity of your booth.
- Vendors are not allowed to "wander" with their merchandise at any time.
For more information email the City of East Wenatchee Events Department or call 509-886-6108.