The Columbia River and East Wenatchee's skyline is a picturesque backdrop for Wenatchee Valley's 4th of July celebration!
An array of entertaining options including activities for kids and families, co-ed volleyball tournament, live stage entertainment, and the company of friends and family. A 25-minute firework display over the Columbia River will conclude the day’s events at 10 p.m.
2020 Update -
Due to COVID-19, there will be no activities this year and the park will be closed off at 6pm.
To view more information on the Wenatchee Valley's 4th of July Celebration, visit: WenatcheeValleyFourth.com
East Wenatchee Fireworks Stands and Locations
Grocery Outlet - Eagles Auxiliary
Coastal Farm & Ranch - Wenatchee Alano Club
Olive Garden - Oxford House
Fred Meyers - Eastmont Baptist Church
East Wenatchee's Fireworks FAQ
When can I discharge permitted fireworks?
Common fireworks that are permitted to be sold by retailers within the city may be discharged within the City limits only on the following dates and times:
- Between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. on July 3rd and 4th; and
- Between the hours of 6:00 p.m. on December 31st and 1:00 a.m. on January 1st. (Ord. 04-02 §1, 2004).
Are Fireworks prohibited at certain locations?
No fireworks of any type or classification shall be discharged within the city at any of the following locations:
- In or upon any publicly owned property; provided, that the chief administrative officer of publicly owned property may issue written permits for the discharge of common fireworks on such terms and conditions as shall be deemed necessary to protect the public, public property, and private property;
- Within 300 feet of any hotel, motel or other lodging facility, hospital, convalescent center, assisted-living center, public library, church, synagogue, or any other place of worship;
- Within 500 feet of any gasoline station, tank or premises where flammable liquids or gases are used or stored for dispensing where the volume stored is in excess of 500 gallons;
- Within or from any structure, vehicle, or vessel. (Ord. 04-02 §1, 2004).